Monday, October 01, 2007

She's at it again!

Before:                                                     After:
Photo_131
Photo_132


Apparently I do have commitment hair issues...after further review of the photos stored on my Photo Booth program I have pictures of me in the following varied hair-styles.  Keep in mind, I've had this computer less than 2 years!
Photo_72
4/23/06-No clue what I'm doing here, but my hair was pretty long!
Photo_104
11/16/06
Photo_115
05/17/07-Back to blonde
Photo_122
06/20/07 - shorter A-line


I'm not committed to the color either...to be continued.....


3 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

It looks really cute, Lisa - I can't wait to see it in person!

Kim said...

You are too funny! I wish I could change my hair style that easily! I've pretty much had the same style/coloring FOREVER! You might just be inspiring me a little! BTW- looks like a cute cut.

Angela said...

Lisa, I REALLY like it...keep this one a while! ;>)