Saturday, September 29, 2007

Alphabet Mix

It's all about the alphabet around my house and so when I saw this on another blog, thought I'd give it a try.  I created a music playlist comprised of song titles that start with every letter of the alphabet.  I put some thought into it and tried to give it a "flow," based on what I'm in the mood to listen to and how the songs blend musically.  See how I did...


Picture_2


To make this interactive and involve all the 'peeps,' I have a challenge for you.... the first person to post, email, or link me to your A-B-C's playlist; I will send you mine on CD!   


Off to go listen to my mix....

3 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

Okay, I have mine!! But I have no idea how you took that picture to share it! I'm missing 3 letters . . . Q, X & Z!! You probably wouldn't want my list . . . it's all music you either already have or you wouldn't want!!! :)

Lisa said...

Hehehe...how did I know it would be you? LOL! To share the picture on a Mac you do a "Grab Screen" command... Press the Apple-Shift-3 keys all at once to take a picture of the whole screen or Apple-Shift-4, then drag the mouse to make a box to take a picture of just a portion of the screen.
"Contest" still open if anyone else would like to play and win a copy of my mix!

Kim said...

All I can say is....I WISH!!LOL! Can't I just get a copy for being such a great friend?:)