Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MB20 & Photography

I found these photos on the fan club members only portion of the Matchbox website and loved the photography style of them.  I picked some of my favorites and put them to music.  I'm trying to find out the photographer's name.  They might not be up here for long however, so if you want to view them, do it quick.  I'm sure I'm breaking YouTube and MB20 laws by putting them on here...last thing I want to do is tick them off and get kicked out of the fan club! 


3 comments:

Kim said...

great pictures to great music...what more can I say?

Angela said...

Wow, Lisa, good job on that! Maybe they should hire YOU! BTW, have you watched "Leno" yet? I thought of you!

Lisa Lee said...

I did see Leno! I have my TIVO set for all their appearances next week too. And for those that missed it, I'll kindly post it here for all to enjoy...hehehe!