Friday, November 12, 2010

A Suite Beginning

I must make everyone aware of a new blog....Suite 100. ...it's just "A Suite Begginning" but really it's the continuation of an incredible journey.  A journey you really must start from the beggining to truly understand.Screen shot 2010-11-12 at 1.05.41 PM  The voyage began here.... 100 Days Without Starbucks   Don't let the title fool you, it's not really about Starbucks.  Well it is.  But not really. 


Her 100 days ended and I was so honored to be a part of that final chaScreen shot 2010-11-12 at 1.05.17 PMpter which culminated in an incredible evening with new and old friends. 


Eilyne is a new friend.  She is an old friend of lots of my friends.  She is an inspiring  and thoughtful person, an incredible writer and a mother-daughter-sister-friend just like us.  But not like us.  She can say with her words what so many of us cannot say.  Please visit her site. 

1 comment:

Eilyne said...

Lisa, I am so honored to call you friend! You were and are such a special part of both projects. The buttons are still one of my favorite things! But YOU are at the top of my favorite list. Thank you!