Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turtle Bay and Juella Designs

This past weekend my family and I took a walk to TurtlePhoto Bay on the new Dana to Downtown bike/walking  trail from Hilltop Drive.  The trail was full of people and so fun to see so many people out in the fresh air enjoying this beautiful area!  Our destination was Turtle Bay...the kids wanted to see the fish viewing (just never gets old for them!), Aaron wanted to see the new costume exhibit with famous movie costumes featured, but I was most excited to see my jewelry for sale at the Museum Store! 


And here it is....Juella Designs....many designs exclusive and made just for Turtle Bay!


Photo


Also in the Turtle Bay Museum Store are some of my fellow Redding Handmade team members.  You can see more info on that here.....Redding Handmade team website

2 comments:

planetharris said...

Exciting is right!!! I'm just now seeing this, Lisa! Congrats, girl!!!

lisaski said...

Thanks Angela! I was pretty excited when they called me and even more so when I saw it actually in the store!