Sunday, June 04, 2006

I LOVE SUMMER

We had a really fun and eventful weekend!  Jacob had swim lessons, baseball, and we joined some friends for some boating on the lake.  I thought to be a little different I'd put together a video of some of the photos and video clips we took over the weekend.  I didn't put a lot of time into it, just tried to get it done quick.  Because of the above mentioned weekend, I am beyond tired and feel like I've been beat up!  I hope you enjoy....Video of our weekend


***EDITED TO ADD****


I just looked at the video and it's not the best quality so I thought I'd upload the pictures separately too...Pictures from our weekend


 

3 comments:

Angela said...

We enjoyed that, Lisa. Ethan was watching it and said "I miss playgroup" and Aidan was asking where his gal-pal Ella was. :>)

Lisa Lee said...

Oh, that's so sweet Angela! We miss you guys too...I show Jacob the pictures and video on your site as well and he always asks where Ethan is. That and he wants to go see all the fun stuff you guys see and do! I wish we could afford a trip over this summer and we could cover the visit and the sites all at once!

Stephanie McClung said...

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Ella and the umbrella! And the clouds in the background of all the baseball pictures just look incredible! I love how all those turned out.
And really . . . is John reading a book on the boat????? :)