Friday, June 02, 2006

Rob and Jewel

Abc_concert6_060602_ssv
I feel it is my duty to not only keep you up to date with happenings of me and my family but also on Rob Thomas current events.  With that said, here is another Rob update!  He performed live this morning with Jewel as part of the Good Morning America Summer Concert series.  He will be performing with Jewel throughout this summer which will be a great show, without a doubt.


Here is a link to him performing Streetcorner Symphony...Rob--Streetcorner video


Those of you who were part of our annual camping trip last year will recognize this song from the soundtrack!  Perfect timing for this gearing up and getting in the mood for this year's coast trip. 


Here is a link to him and Jewel performing Stop Dragging my Heart Around...Rob and Jewel video


Abc_concert7_060602_ssv

Abc_concert10_060602_ssh

2 comments:

Angela said...

Those were great! I love that SS song--I didn't realize last year that that was Rob! Aren't you going to see R & J? I'm actually pretty jelaous!

Lisa Lee said...

Thanks Angela! Gotta keep you peeps up to date on Rob's happenings! Unfortunately Jewel won't be performing at the show we're going to. I think Jason Mraz is opening for him. It'll still be good, but I think Jewel would have been more special.