Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nothing like a little sand in your eyes

Dscn1318 We spent this morning out on the dunes in a rented dune buggy.  So fun!!  Pretty scary too!  We first headed out towards the ocean and rode along the waves for awhile and then headed back to the real dune area and cruised up and down the hills.  Dscn1333 Dscn1354 Dscn1355 Dscn1377 Hmmm...we just might have to invest in some quads or something!  Check out Jacob's face in that last photo!  I'm kinda bummed about the photos I got, I was having some camera issues with my compact digital, the white balance was off or something and they're pretty washed out.  I'm hoping I can work some magic with Photoshop on the other pictures when we get home, but I was excited to post some of them now.


There was the coolest dune ready golf cart at our campground...wouldn't mind having one of those to cruise around in!  Check this out....Dscn1284 it wouldn't  be for any major dune riding, but I could see myself using it to check the mail with!  LOL!!! 


Right now we're at a relaxing campground just north of Grants Pass...the Joe Creek Waterfalls RV Resort.  We plan to stay here two nights.  We're told there is a couple swimming holes and a waterfall within walking distance so I think we're going to head there after dinner.  We're all in need of a major bath after all that sand at the dunes! 

2 comments:

Jeanne Milcheck said...

I couldn't get it to work

Stephanie McClung said...

Lisa, when I come to your site, it tells me that I have to run ActiveX and I click on Ok. But then I still can't get the video. :(
Looks like you guys are having so much fun . . .