Friday, February 18, 2011

Move More, Eat Healthy Update

Screen shot 2011-02-18 at 11.54.27 AM Yeah it ain't working.  Still can't fit into my favorite jeans.  Or any of my jeans actually.  Had to buy new jeans.  I'm resorting to calling in the big guns.  Weight Watchers it is.  I'm a Weight Watchers veteran and actually have qualified for a lifetime membership so I know that it works.  Point counting is easier than calorie counting for me and so I'm now a slave to the wonderful (seriously) WW Mobile app.


This time around I'm doing Weight Watchers Online vs going to weekly meetings.  It's cheaper and this blog will serve as my weekly meeting.  My weigh in day will be each Friday.  So here we go...


My current weight:  172


My goal weight:  154


Gain/Loss this week: 0  


 

3 comments:

Debbie Zimmerman said...

I have thought about doing Weigh Watchers online. I just might try it.

Erin Hage said...

good for you Lisa! I'm excited for you!!

stephanie said...

I could've written the same thing, Lisa! Let me know how you like the online version ... As I said, I have been intrigued by it and was considering trying it once the dust settles around here!