Friday, February 25, 2011

WW - Week 1 Weigh In

Ugh.  I didn't get the result I was hoping for.  Not a big loser this first week.  


Starting Weight:  172


My current weight:  171.5


My goal weight:  154


Gain/Loss this week: -.5   Saltshaker


I tracked everything ("If you bite it, write it.") and had over 30 points come the end of the week.  Upon some investigation I think the biggest culprit was salt.  Evil, evil sodium.  I was so set on tracking my points that a great deal of my food intake was Weight Watchers sponsored food and Smart Ones.  You know what that means?  Processed food.  Processed food = excessive amounts of sodium.  Oops.  Guess that's why my rings are tight.  So while I was drinking lots of water, it wasn't enough to counteract all the salt. 


Live and learn.  This next week is going to be a rough one.  It's my daughter's birthday and my birthday and there are lots of opportunities to really, really blow it.  Wish me luck!


 

4 comments:

Julie Evinger said...

I didn't know you are doing WW. Glenn and I just bought a treadmill that I keep staring at. I should be on it right now but here I am typing away. I'm trying for - 7ish pounds for the vaca in 4 weeks. I know it's a lot to hope for but I'm trying anyways. I have a dress I bought online and it for sure doesn't look like her dress that they were advertising lol. Good luck Lisa :)

Stephanie said...

1/2 a pound is still 1/2 a pound! Better than a gain, right??? And good luck next week . . . birthdays are definitely tough!

lisaski said...

Yeah, I guess.

lisaski said...

Glenn told me about your trip, can I go with you please? Pretty please? Best of luck to you with the 7ish pounds!