Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've done this, but I want to get back into the habit...why?  Cause it's fun!  And I love reading others and finding new blogs to follow. 


I am linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy ....thanks Lindsey for the opportunity!


Photo-14


Dress, Cardigan -- Target


Jeans, Necklace -- LuckyBrand  (My favorite thing to do is wear a dress over jeans-so comfortable)


Boots -- Ariat FatBaby


____________________________


IMG_5455


Cardi, Boots -- Target


Dress -- Uh, I don't remember


Jeggings -- Yeah, I have jeggings.  These are Jessica Simpson brand from Macy's.


____________________________


  IMG_5467


Ruffled Cardi -- TJ Maxx


Tank -- Old Navy


Jeans -- Target


Necklace -- Allora Handmade, love these necklace and forever get compliments on it.


Black suede flats -- Had these forever, Mervyns maybe? 


____________________________


Bonus shot!  IMG_5474
I just got this trench and I LOVE IT!  Love the color and love the print inside!  The trench is by Lauren Conrad. 

5 comments:

Ceridwen Lewin said...

You're so cute! I'm jealous of your ability to wear a dress over jeans - my legs are too short and I look silly. I looooove that trench.

Paige said...

I have the first dress!

Sherri S said...

The Trench is awesome. Love the ruffled cardi look. Your dresses over jeans are adorable.

Kiera said...

so I should post all the pictures of me this past week...mostly me in my jammies...which is TOTALLY not me, I have this thing about getting dressed every day...and right now it's 5:13 and I'm still in my workout clothes from 9 am! this is an off week for me...
love the trench and the necklace...

Jody Smith said...

I am also a fan of dresses over jeans. Oh I have those same boots(I got mine a couple of weeks ago on clearance for $9.99!-I just love a bargain). Cute, Cute trench coat-love that color! Of course-I also love Lucky Brand jewelry too! I am so digging your new fab haircut too! I'll probably see you in blogland before I see you in person again!
Hugs,
Jody