Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kid's Activities....

The Cub Scout Pack we are involved in was honored to be involved in a flag lowering and raising ceremony at the big giant flag off I-5 last week.  They included involvement with the local fire, police and military personnel which was extra special.


IMG_0723
IMG_0734
  Photo-5


 We can't get enough of the pumpkin patch!  School field trip to the Hawes pumpkin patch this time....lots o fall fun and more pumpkins were collected up.


IMG_3971
IMG_3935


And who doesn't love a nice soccer game in the pouring rain?


  Photo-6


Umm and while uploading my pics I found this....Aaron must have taken this last night after our family movie night.  Explains why I woke up confused where I was and with back pain early this morning. 


IMG_3986

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the last picture!!!! :-)