Saturday, May 26, 2007

Annual photos

Every year I take a photo of Jacob and Ella in an article of clothing of Aaron and I's.  Ella wears a dress that I wore on my wedding day for the "after party."  Jacob wears one of Aaron's dress shirts.  It's so fun to compare them from year to year.  Ella went first tonight and boy did I get some attitude!  She was not too fond of my dress and couldn't wait to take it off.  I was lucky I got the shots I did!


Jacob was a litle more into and wanted to have more fun with the process.  Maybe a little too much fun!



In a day or two I'll post some of the prior years pictures for a fun comparison.  I just took a quick peek at the  ongoing album I've made over the years and all I can say is "Awwwww...." as I look at their sweet faces.   :-) 


Img_8871
Img_8875
Img_8877
Img_8881Img_8883
Img_8880_2


Img_8886
Img_8888
Img_8890
Img_8892
Img_8905
Img_8910

1 comment:

Aaron Lee said...

always cute!!