Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Img_8414
I had a very nice Mother's Day...it was a beautiful day.  The day started bright and early with breakfast in bed.  Aaron had to work so I had to have my breakfast early!  A couple hours later I had my second breakfast when my Mom and brother came over.  Then we all headed (with the exception of Jeff) to the Old Shasta Arts and Craft Fair to do some browsing.  The kids favorite part about going there is the shuttle bus ride to the fair!  We then grabbed some sandwiches at a local store and spent some time at a sad little park with some goofy looking swings.  All in all, a great day! 
Img_8418Img_8421Dscn2062Dscn2063Dscn2065_2   Dscn2070

1 comment:

Aaron Lee said...

you are such a great mother and you deserve a nice mothers day. I hope I was able to make it a little special for you. I wish I could have spent the day with all of you. I love you very much.