Saturday, May 12, 2007

Little Lady(bug) Birthday

Img_8255
We've had an incredible week of birthday parties!  We attended another funImg_8344
party this afternoon....our dear little friend, Ava, had her 2nd birthday party today.  It was so much fun, her daddy is a kindergarten teacher and knows just the thing to make a group of kids happy---a colorful parachute and a bunch of balls!  The kids (and adults!) had so much fun and to watch the joy on everyone's faces while playing with it was priceless.  Img_8282
Img_8291
Img_8315



Click here for more pictures from the party!

3 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

Okay, I am well aware that I am seriously starting to sound like a broken record!!!!! But Lisa . . . OMG . . . you have such an incredible talent for "capturing the moment!" There is something about your pictures that I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! The random one of Matt, literally, has got to be one of my favorite pictures. I could go on and on about so many different pictures that just blew me away!! Thank you for sharing your gift with the rest of us!!!

Kim said...

Thank you for taking such great pictures at the party! I'm glad you had a good time and thank you for sharing in Ava's special day!

Debbie aka Grandma McClung said...

Lisa,
WOW! Everything Steph and Kim said and More..you captured the party perfectly and got some great shots of my "baby boys" along with all the great ones of the "treasures"(grandchildren).
Thank you, thank you!