Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Crazy Monday

Img_7747
Monday morning started off busy and ended busy.  First thing we did once Aaron got home from work was head to the Turtle Bay Arboretum for a photo shoot of the kids.  The weather has been so beautiful and I thought if we did it early, the sun wouldn't be too much of a problem...I was wrong there was lots of shading issues, but it was still fun.  The kids gave lots of attitude too.  Guess they're getting tired of my photo shoots!  Well I should say Jacob is, Ella gives up quite some interesting model poses at times!


Img_7986
We then headed home to get ready to go to our friend Wyatt's, 5th birthday party.  That was a fun little break to theImg_7994
day.  The kids were excited that they got to pet a baby chicken and a bunny rabbit.  While we were gone, Aaron started on the first of many loads of landscaping materials, we joined in helping him as soon as we got home.  We then headed out to purchase the annual backyard pool and run some last minute errands for Jacob's upcoming birthday.  We made it home just in time to get the kids ready for bed....whew I'm exhausted just reliving the day in my head!


Check out some more pictures from the day here!

3 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

Once again, FANTASTIC pictures! I never tire of looking at your pictures!

Angela said...

I agree, these are just so great, and I think the shading issues may have worked in your favor! The Arboretum's lookin' good, too!

Aaron Lee said...

Our kids are soooo good looking!!