Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oregon Excursion

Img_8712
We've spent the last couple of days exploring Southern Oregon.  Some of the activities we've done...ate at a Sonic Burger in Central Point (exciting because we're getting one here locally and I've been dying to try it!), did the Rogue River Hellgat Jetboat Excursion in Grant's Pass, experienced the amazing The Oregon Vortex and The House of Mystery in Gold Hill, visited an Oregon favorite, Harry and David for snacks, and toured the fun shops of Ashland.  All in all a great couple of days!


Click here for more photos from our trip!


Scan
Img_8696
Img_8716


Img_8725

3 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

Looks like a fun trip . . . makes me want to go! Glad you had fun!

Aaron Lee said...

I always have a great time on the jet boat. Can't wait for next time.

Angela said...

I am cracking up over The House of Mystery--I think they're "smoking something pretty good" up there in Oregon...heh, heh, heh, heh! See you soon!