Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Day 1 of My Favorite Things

I'm going to start this one with a big one--I kinda have to considering how much it's with me each day (and I'm sorry it is an Oprah pick and it is an expensive one-and I'm really sorry since I complained about how Oprah's picks have gotten out of control in my last post, but I just have to pick it).....My Day 1 favorite is the.....


  Screen shot 2010-12-01 at 7.57.08 PM Apple iPad!!  I have the 32gb Wifi version and love it, love it, LOVE IT!  Screen shot 2010-12-01 at 7.54.03 PM


To share some of the goodies I own for it, I have the following decal on the back that I purchased from Etsy....


  It's kinda silly though because it's covered up by a purple Speck CandyShell 100% of the time. 


I could do a whole separate post about my favorite apps.  Right now the top 3 include Social (a Facebook app), Gift HD (keeps my holiday shopping list and budget in order) and Hotel Dash (my time-waster game of the moment). 


If you have an iPad, let me know in the comments what your favorite app is! 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't tell you what my favorite app is but I can tell you how much I wish I had one . . . I'm working towards it!!!! :-)