Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 14 of My Favorite Things

  Photo I didn't know this was my favorite until last night but OH MY GOSH it's a major new favorite!  A pure extravagant indulgence but OMG.... Vintner's Cellar of Redding's Cocoa De Dolce.  Last night I attended a wine tasting event which is funny because I'm not a wine drinker-at all.  It was a wonderful evening and while I didn't care for pretty much all the wine we tasted, learning about the different wines and tasting them with various food pairings was actually quite fascinating.  And then we hit our final wine--a chocolate port.  All I can say is "WOW" and "mmmmmmmm....."  Given that I have never bought a bottle of wine before and the first bottle I buy is $40, I think it's best I don't become a wine drinker.  But our Christmas dinner will have an excellent finish.  :-)

1 comment:

kim said...

You gotta start somewhere!