Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 20 of My Favorite Things

Just back from a trip so I think I'll make the destination my Day 20 Favorite Thing!  San Francisco!  Screen shot 2010-12-21 at 9.26.45 AM


San Francisco didn't used to rank up there in favorites for me but over the years we have gone down quite a few times, all for different purposes and I have loved each and every trip.  The city offers so much and is so close to us (about 3.5 hours) that I am embracing it as a favorite.  This last visit my Mom, Ella and I went to the Holiday edition of Renegade and as always had a great time.  We stayed in a really eclectic and modern hotel in the SOMA district that was within walking distance of of Union Square.  So of course we had to walk to my faves Sephora and Anthropologie!  We also visited Japantown for the first time.  Loved it--much more laid back then Chinatown and a fun experience.  And there's always the food experience...something I love to research and enjoy on trips.  We had great burgers, boba tea, baked goods to die for.... 


So much to see and so much to do in SF....but Shh....don't tell my real favorite city Chicago


Screen shot 2010-12-21 at 9.35.11 AM

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Both cities are favorites of mine also.