Friday, December 03, 2010

Day 3 of My Favorite Things

Chai Tea!  Like lip gloss, I'm picky about my chai.  My goto chai will always be David Rio's Orca Spice Chai Screen shot 2010-12-03 at 8.54.05 PM.  It's sugar free which is a bonus.  This product is a powder form and you just mix with water or milk.  I do mostly water with a touch of non-fat milk.


Screen shot 2010-12-03 at 8.55.33 PM My next favorite...for when I have some time to really enjoy the tea ritual is Masala Chai from Adagio Teas.  Loose leaf teas are an entity all their own.  I've gotten it down and love enjoying a cup.


And my last favorite is Oregon Chai...this one is a liquid concentrate and I enjoy it most iced.  I drink this one mostly in the summer.  Problem is the way I like to make it, it's about 400 calories! 


Screen shot 2010-12-03 at 9.00.02 PM


If you have a favorite chai, please let me know in the comments! Always into trying a new one. 

No comments: