Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 21, 22, 23 of My Favorite Things

This daily posting thing is hard!  OK, I've slacked but I've got 3 good ones to share. 


Day 21...Glitter!  Specifically Martha Stewart's Glitter--all the pretty colors, oh my..... Screen shot 2010-12-23 at 3.57.05 PM


I have glittered everything around me these last couple holiday months...it was skulls, then pumpkins, now Christmas trees.  Tomorrow I plan to glitter some bangle bracelets-just for fun.  I love this set from Michaels with 24 pretty colors--grab a 40% off coupon, get it and glitter the world!


  Screen shot 2010-12-23 at 4.07.33 PM Day 22....Fuji Instax Camera!  Aaron bought this for me for my birthday last year and it is such a fun treat!  Like the Polaroid's of old but with business card sized prints.  I even purchased some photo albums specifically made for this camera and have scrapbooked at an event!  The only scrapbooking I've done in YEARS! 


Day 23 is Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution cookbook!  I am not a good cook but with this book I feel like I can make excellent meals.  And healthy meals.  And learn something in the process.  We just made a Screen shot 2010-12-23 at 4.09.02 PM chicken Thai recipe from it that I've had 3 meals straight....good stuff!  He teaches a way to make rice that I've never tried before and will never go back to my old way.  In the new year I plan to try most every recipe in there (do I hear New Year's Resolution?)


 

2 comments:

Zizi Ukestad said...

I cant find that Cookbook anywhere I guess i will have to order it!
That camera looks cool!

Aaron Lee said...

These are my favorite things too!!! That thai recipe really is good.