Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hair OBSESSED!

Remember from only a few days ago (Day 16 Favorite Things) and I talked about my fairly drastic hair cut?  Well already I've changed it!  Amy P. is still my favorite thing but she got upped a notch even higher in my book for putting up with my neurosis and giving me an even better cut!  I went the weekend just not vibing on the first cut...I just didn't feel like me.  Why wait 6 weeks or so until the next cut?  I called her up and she totally understood me and we went for the full she-bang! 


Shorthair


I love it!!!  And you know what's even funnier?  I went in to see her with a new inspiration photo.  A picture of a cartoon character!  Ha!  Screen shot 2010-12-21 at 4.16.12 PM

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Top left and bottom left are my favorite pictures . . . it looks GREAT!!!!!
P.S. Brilee and Brayden both said (without hearing the other one) that you look so much more like your mom now! :-)

Zizi Ukestad said...

Lisa why is it when I see you in person I dont see this crazy hysterical person in the pictures????? I love her!
I love your hair....but girl are you NUTS? Two haircuts in one week?????
Goddess Amy did a brillant job!

Viki said...

Oh my gosh, drastic doesn't even begin to describe!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! You look so chic, fun, and spunky.

Eilyne said...

Lisa, you nailed it! Way to go with knowing that it wasn't quite you...I loved your new do before, but this one is it! Your inspiration also cracks me up, but I have to confess that I secretly loved her hair in the movie too! Way to go!