Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 of My Favorite Things

I told myself that I was going to keep my "25 Days of Favorite Things" list to material items only...reason being I could fill the 25 days easily by listing my family members, friends and other important people in my life.  As shallow as it may be I wanted to only talk about "things."  Well I broke that rule for Rob Thomas (Favorite thing number 12-though a friend reminded me that I've spent enough on him that he's basically a material possession!)  and I'm going to break the rule again...my favorite thing today is my hair stylist-- Goddess Amy P! 


Diptic-1 Each time I (and definitely my daughter) have gone to her, it's been magic.  Today I had her lop off a good 12 inches of my hair today and while it could have been 'traumatic', I couldn't be more thrilled!  In fact...I actually want to go shorter!  She is AWESOME with hair cuts but downright genius with color.  Check out that color--the red pops are incredible! Not to mention she is such a fun person--her laugh is infectious! 


Please go check out her page on Facebook....Goddess Amy P.'s Page of Beauty and Inspiration


Let her know I sent ya! 


Here's a couple of peeks at my hair this morning....


Photo on 2010-12-16 at 10.01 Photo on 2010-12-16 at 10.02 #2



 

1 comment:

Ceridwen said...

O.M.G. I love it! You look super cute with a little bob.